Duval County Florida Court Records
Are Court Records Public in Duval County, Florida?
Yes, court records are public in Duval County, Florida. According to the public record act, court records are considered public information and are available for access by the general public. This means that anyone can obtain court records in Duval County, Florida, as long as they follow the proper procedures and guidelines set forth by the court.
The public record act ensures transparency and accountability within the judicial system. It allows individuals to access court records, which can include information such as case documents, court orders, judgments, and other related materials. This accessibility promotes fairness and equal access to justice, as it allows individuals to review and analyze court proceedings.
By making court records public, the judicial system in Duval County, Florida aims to foster trust and confidence in the administration of justice. It allows individuals to exercise their right to access information and ensures that the court's actions are open to scrutiny. This transparency is essential in maintaining the integrity of the judicial process and upholding the principles of justice.
How to Find Court Records in Duval County, Florida in 2023
To obtain court records in Duval County, Florida, individuals have several options available. One of the most convenient ways is to access court records online. The Duval County Clerk of Courts provides an online platform, called "OnCore," where users can search and access court records electronically. This platform allows individuals to search for case information, view and download documents, and access court calendars.
To access court records online, individuals can visit the Duval County Clerk of Courts website at https://oncore.duvalclerk.com/. The website provides a user-friendly interface, allowing users to search for court records by case number, party name, or other relevant criteria. Once the desired records are located, users can view and download the documents as needed.
In addition to the online option, individuals can also visit the Duval County Clerk of Courts office in person to obtain court records. The office is located at [address], and individuals can request assistance from the court staff to locate and obtain the desired court records. It is important to note that there may be fees associated with obtaining physical copies of court records, and these fees may vary depending on the specific requests.
Courts in Duval County, Florida
- Duval County Courthouse: 501 West Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Duval County Unified Courthouse: 501 West Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Duval County Family Law Courthouse: 601 West Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Duval County Civil Courthouse: 330 East Bay Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Duval County Criminal Courthouse: 501 West Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Please note that these are the main courthouses located in Duval County, Florida. For specific court divisions or specialized courts, it is recommended to contact the Duval County Clerk of Courts office for further information.
Lookup Court Records in Duval County, Florida
- Florida Courts - Office of Family Courts - Family Law Forms
- Duval County Clerk of Courts - Online Option - Court Records
- Duval County Clerk of Courts - Marriage License
- Duval County Clerk of Courts - Real Foreclosure Calendar
- Duval County Clerk of Courts
- My Florida Court Access - Authority
- Fourth Judicial Circuit - Family Court Services - Checklist Forms
- Florida Department of State - Notary Forms
- Florida Courts - Office of Family Courts - Family Law Forms - Protection Order
- Fourth Judicial Circuit - Duval County Law Library - Forms
- Florida Courts Help Center - Small Claims
Please note that these links provide access to various court-related resources and forms. Users are advised to review the specific instructions and guidelines provided on each website for accurate and up-to-date information regarding court records in Duval County, Florida.